Rock and Roll-Over First?
This is a rare opportunity to view a microcosm of
how the "music business" ought to operate ... how it looks from
inside. What lies behind these
links are email, phone calls, faxes, and letters that have been
converted into web pages. The plot is real life. Bands trying
to get signed. Record companies looking for future revenue.
Souls finding each other and creating together.
Guests in the romper room include: record companies, management companies,
band members, media types, members of the
Think-Tank and maybe
Directory to the Rock N' Roll Romper Room
- Page 1 Honey Bane, Mercury Records, Digital Yoda,
- Page 2 Sup-Pop Records, C. Moore Teetes,
Dmitry, The Renegade, and Bob.
- Page 3 Zoth Ommog, Webdrone, Captain Figment,
Miguel, Lazlow, and G?
- Page 4 Spagg, Aqua Mann, The Reverend, EMI
- Page 5 Prospective Records,
Todd Culman, Zou-Lou, Baxters', Nate, and V.I.P's
- Page 6 Stop That Noise,
The Jongluers, Missing Socks, Carl Gardner